welcome

Welcome to my blog site. Enjoy!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Changing right before my eyes

Changing Right Before My Eyes

My baby is 3 months old already and because I started this blog 
just a couple weeks ago I wanted to recap.  I had decided
to take a picture on the same day of every month for the first year of
Tristan's life and here are the changes we have seen...


Newborn (1 week) 
He was just 5 lb 15 oz and 19 in when he was born
 and 5 lb 8 oz the day we brought him home.
On his one week check up he was 5 lb 13 oz.


One month


Two Months
He weighed 9 lb 13 oz and 21 in long 
at his 2 month check up.


Three Months

He is such a little character!


Can't wait to see the changes that the next 3 months will bring.

1 comment:

  1. i love seeing his personality come out! can't wait for another snuggle

    ReplyDelete