Teething Time
My little teeth are coming through I don't know what to do
My Mum gave me a teething ring to sit all day and chew .
Dad said ,
"You've got to get your teeth before you eat your meat"
I watch him crunching crispy bacon as I nibble on my feet .
If only I had teeth like Dad I'd crunch my teething ring,
but all I have are red raw gums and oh my how they sting .
My Mum gave me a teething ring to sit all day and chew .
Dad said ,
"You've got to get your teeth before you eat your meat"
I watch him crunching crispy bacon as I nibble on my feet .
If only I had teeth like Dad I'd crunch my teething ring,
but all I have are red raw gums and oh my how they sting .
By Paul McCann
Tristan, you have been such a trooper through your teething.
Your favorite remedy right now is a cold wash cloth to suck on.
Through it all, you are still such a good natured baby.
You got your first two bottom teeth a couple of weeks ago
and now your two top teeth are trying to make their debut.
Oh, how I love your new toothy grin!


No comments:
Post a Comment