I just love watching him explore everything around him.
The flowers in the backyard are in bloom and the morning
was cool so I thought it was a great time to get outside and
take in our surroundings.
Unfortunately, when we are usually outside it's because Luke and I are
working in the garden and so Tristan is in the pack n play
or the exersaucer.
But not today...
She love me, she loves me not...
She loves me!
Waving bye-bye and hello now is just
too CuTe!
Thank you God for
This child of mine
Who teaches me things
That blow my mind.
He entertains himself
In the funniest ways.
I pray that the innocence
He possess never goes away.
This child of mine
Who teaches me things
That blow my mind.
He entertains himself
In the funniest ways.
I pray that the innocence
He possess never goes away.




No comments:
Post a Comment