welcome

Welcome to my blog site. Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

First Haircut

It was hard for this mommy to cut his golden locks but
his comb over and long whisping hairs over his ears was 
getting out of hand.

Let's just say the first hair cut was comical.  

Before the hair cut we had a little fun with some accessories...




This is our before pic...
(never quite seen this expression before...haha)

Unfortunately we did not get pics of the actual hair cut.  For safety reasons 
Luke had to hold Tristan and was unable to hold the camera too.  

So this is our after pic...

I collected his hairs in a little baggy...didn't expect him to cry 
when I showed it to him.  :(


But once he got his jammies on he forgot about all the drama.  
I still kept it a little long because i wasn't ready to get rid of his little baby mohawk yet.













No comments:

Post a Comment