Another little milestone. The 15 month mark. The age
were he literally learns something new everyday.
He says about 15 words now and probably knows 100.
His favorite new words are...
more - "Mooore???" said with a long drawn out question behind it
and
this - "thiths" which he says with his little tongue sticking through his front teeth
which makes him sound like he has a little lisp. Of course this word is
accompanied with him pointing to "this" pacifier
or "this" toy, etc.
Have you been admiring this little outfit? It was a hand-me-down
from one of aunties friends. I was gonna try to save it for Easter
but the way this little guy has been growing I'm afraid it won't fit by then
so I got it out now. And no, this is not how I typically dress him for playing
around the house- just when I think it's time for a photo op.
Also, have you noticed the colorful bruise on his forehead? He
tripped over a castle and fell onto a dragon at daycare.
It's a hard knock life for a 15 month old.
Stats:
Weight 21.44 lbs (27%)
Length 31.7 in (65%) he really shot up!






No comments:
Post a Comment