We had such a fun weekend.
It started with Friday at the children's museum
of South Dakota.
We are having a blast playing and pretending
with Tristan. It may be the 2nd birthday knocking on our door
but lately I feel like his words are running into more sentences and his
playing is so much more grown up. It's like I blinked and opened my
eyes and this big boy is there instead of my baby.
Everyone says kids grow up so fast but SeRiOuSlY!?!
All of a sudden he knows most of his colors,
counts past 10, recognizes some letters,
and "reads" stories back to me.
Then on Saturday we checked out a new pumpkin patch/apple orchard.
He was trying to pick up a pumpkin that was twice his size
when I said, "That one is too big Tristan" and he says back to me
"Ya momma, too heavy." I may be bias but he's a genius right?
And finally we ended our weekend with my side of the family
enjoying the first annual crocktoberfest!
With delicious dishes including...
crockpot pumpkin spice latte,
buffalo chicken dip,
and swedish meatballs!
Yumm-o
I love the colors, smells and cozy-ness of October!




No comments:
Post a Comment