welcome

Welcome to my blog site. Enjoy!

Sunday, December 7, 2014

The first 7 days of December

An elf on the shelf came to be
a part of our Christmas celebration thanks
to great Aunty Chris.

Tristan appropriately named him "Elfie"

We started on Dec. 1 and I made an advent calendar to count down the days.
Elfie is in on the advent calendar too.  


The first day was an introduction.  The advent calendar read...

We have a new friend.  He is on top of the tree.
Santa left a book about him.  







Day 5 was fun because at the Library we had a visit from...
yes the man himself...SANTA!


Tristan got close but not too close.  Oh and he got a
candy cane from Santa.  His first one ever and 
he loved it!




Day 7 has been my favorite so far because 
I think I had just as much
(if not more) fun as Tristan did.  





Stay tuned for the rest of our Christmas countdown!



No comments:

Post a Comment