welcome

Welcome to my blog site. Enjoy!

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Baby It's Cold Outside!

This year we have had fun putting little snow pants and boots on to
 go outside.  We have had an unseasonably cold December having many -30 degree 
temperatures but when it's nice ( we're talking at least 20 degrees ) we are having 
fun in the snowy backyard.  





Eating snow for the first time.





I found this classic coup car this summer at a garage sale for $3 and
I like it better than a new one.  Can you guess why?  Yes!  Because the 
wood vinyl sides.  It just takes me back to the good old days.  Until he can get the use out of it next summer I thought it would be a fun photo prop to copy a pinterest pic I came across.


And of course we had tons of fun with this baby toboggan.






It can be so fun living in a winter wonderland.




No comments:

Post a Comment