welcome

Welcome to my blog site. Enjoy!

Monday, December 2, 2013

Countdown to Christmas

Well, we are done celebrating Thanksgiving.  
 And I really dropped the ball on 
taking pictures of that event this year.

None-the-less, I was thankful for...

a happy, healthy, and smart little boy

a handsome, supportive husband that is a better father than
I could have dreamed he would be.

a job (that I had to go to on the holiday) but still a job I love 
with co-workers that make it feel less like work and more like 
hanging out with an extended family. 

And family that no matter how hard you try you just can't 
seem to spend enough time with.  People that make your heart happy
the minute you are together again.  

We did manage to take one big family pic this year...


So now we are ready for Christmas and all the joy and celebration that comes with it.

We got Tristan's picture with Santa and Mrs. Claus...


We decorated our tree and set up our new nativity scene.
Tristan got a new pair of Christmas pajamas and we got out all of 
our favorite Christmas books to read.  





These are the cutest dang pajamas I have ever seen!



And the cutest little boy!!


I love this time of year!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment